Fee For Service
I am a participating in-network provider for numerous insurance companies. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance,employee benefit plan and/or Employee Assistance Program. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Some clients choose to pay for their psychological services out of pocket even if they have health insurance coverage. There are many reasons you might choose to do this.
- Clients are able to choose a psychologist of their choice rather than choose one from a provider list.
- Clients do not have to reveal why they are seeking therapy to a health insurance company.
- Diagnoses or treatment plans are not provided to insurance company review persons to determine edibility for payment.
- Data about treatment plans or diagnoses are not stored in insurance company data files.
- Clients do not have Behavioral Health insurance coverage.
- Clients must pay out of pocket if they are court ordered for treatment without clinical need.
Contact us at (816) 331-0374 for a fee schedule indexed to the psychological services you desire.
We have a 24 hour missed appointment charge. Clients are responsible for
missed appointments and late cancellations. Except in a true medical
emergency or natural disaster, clients are responsible for the fee if
the appointment is canceled with less than 24 hours notice. If the
client does not show for the scheduled appointment. Insurance companies
will not pay for missed appointment fees or late cancellation fees.
Each client is required to sign a Contractual Agreement before they receive psychological services.